Wednesday 24 October 2012

Week 4 of first work experience placement!

Today was a really enjoyable day!!

In the morning I called all the girls one by one up to my desk, where i drew around there hands! I then cut them all out.These were going to be used to make Halloween Art.
After this we did halloween art. We were going to make ghosts using the girls footprints. Each girl came down to the back of the class were I dipped their foot in the white paint and then pressed onto the black page. then i washed their feet in a basion of warm water and dryed them too! This took a while but it was great fun and the girls all really enjoyed it. the ghosts turned out great
.
After we had finished making the ghosts,We did more art! Two by two all the girls came to up to my desk and they did sponge painting. They did the sponge painting on to their tree making Autumn leves using the Autumn colours!

The rest of the day I helped the students with whatever they were doing and did any jobs the teacher gave me.

I really enjoyed the day again and gained a lot from doing art with the children! Cant wait till next week!!!!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment