Wednesday 14 November 2012

Today was my 5th day/week in work experience in the primary school! I have really got to know (what i call) my junior infants over the past few week. :)

Today was a very busy day as per usual when working with 4 and 5 year olds!
In the morning and throughout the day i walked around the class and helped them with whatever they were doing. I answered any questions they had and helped as much as I could!

After break i minded/looked after the girls for 10 minutes because the class teacher was having her break (she had been on yard duties) this was a great experience because i learnt how to control the class alone and keep them quiet while colouring.
I also did art with the girls again with the girls which again was not only great fun but valuable too! In art we did some more cutting and painting.
The other duties i performed were cutting out signs for the teacher,doing messages for her and photocopying! the photocopying took a while but I eventually got it after about 4 trys

Today i also was given cutting to by another teacher in the school for her classes. I also did some filing for a senior infant teacher. All interactions with staff and pupils as per usual were good.

I really enjoyed the day once again! Cant wait till next :)

No comments:

Post a Comment