Thursday 31 January 2013

Third day/week of my second work experience


This was my third day of work experience in boots maynooth.  I have started to get to knw where everything is and all the codes etc.
In the morning, I was working in the beauty department again because a new order had come in. First I divided all the make up into the different brands, then we placed them out on to the selves and tidied everything up.
I also placed all the new tans and sun creams out on selves.
After this we places security tags on all the sale perfume and made sure the old ones were working by scaning them at the till. This tookmus up to lunch time to complete.
After lunch I was on the shop floor helping customers, pushing foward and cleaning. Then they had been a new order of makeup wipes just in so we had to put up a new selve up and then take all the wipes out of their boxs and put them on the selves.  All the boxxs then had to be flattened and placed in the recycling bin.

No comments:

Post a Comment