Thursday 31 January 2013

Week/Day 4!


Morning: I places the new tans and suncreams out ontp the selves and then moved on to the new order pf make up. I divided all the new makeup into their different brands. Tapped and tagged them all. Then placed all the items out onto the shelves and checked everything was in its place and tidy. Then myself and the two other girls placed a large order of beauty and hair accessories out onto shelves and organised them. I also organised some perfume.  Then I placed alarms on some electric items and then placed them on their shelves. I cleaned the makeup and electric area.
Lunch
Afternoon: I walked around pulled forward and helping any customers who needed assistance.  The myself and the others place stock in the stockroom and office. Then I was back in the beauty department and I place Valentine's and half price signs in the perfum presses. Then we cleaned two cupboards out and placed the rubbish in the bin. Then I cleaned, pulled foward and did customer service.  Then I filled up all the perfume tester paper containers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment