Thursday 7 February 2013

5th Wednesday of my second work experience.......


Today in work experience for all of the day I was working in Beauty/make up section of the store.

In the morning I began by helpig place the new orers of make up, hair products, tan and suncream on their seleves. Then myself and the two other work experience girls began working on making hampers of make up because it is Valintines day soon. 

First of we had to find all the items to make the actual hamper like the bags, ribbions, selafane and selotape. Then our superviosor Lauren showed us how to make them. then we had to choose differnent products from the number 7 range to be placed in the hampers. 

Then we began to make the actual hampers. at first it was difficult and it took a while to get just one done but ten after a while we got the hang of it. 

After lunch I went and got the two selves the hampers were going on for the void room. We all contined working on the hampers for most of the day. I put price tages, codes and placed them on the selve when each one was done.

All day was spent on these hampers but also customer service; helping any customers with anything they needed.

All interactions with both staff and customes were good. I really enjoyed today and I am getting a taste of what it is like to run and work in a retail enviornment.

No comments:

Post a Comment