Wednesday 14 November 2012

Week 6!!




This Wednesday was the 6th week of work experience! I cant believe how fast it has gone, only for weeks left! this was the first week back after mid-term

.
Today, when I came into the classroom all the girls were sitting in different places because that had all changed places after the mid term. It was hard to remember all the names of the girls because I knew them by where they sit but i eventually got use to it!!

In the morning, I went around each girls desk first giving them notes for home and then cut out characters for their homework. While i was doing this the principal came done and asked would she be able to take me to do the book Fair with the other girl in working experience. I was really delighted to do it!

When I wasn't helping at the book fair in the hall I was helping the junior infants in whatever the were doing and did some art with them also!
During the day myself and the other tys managed the book fair. We looked after the payment of books,order of books and helping all the students find books they wanted. We basically ran a small book store for a day!! I really like being the book fair women lol :) I really enjoyed this. I learnt many new skills such as money management. 
Today was another enjoyable day, I really enjoyed helping out with the Book Fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment