Wednesday 14 November 2012

Today was another great day in work experience with Junior infants. In the morning the girls were doing Irish. I walked around and helped all the girls with their Irish.

Later on i was asked to make some maths posters for the classrooms. i did it with th TY who was in the other Junior Infants. We had to draw,paint and cut out the pictures etc for the class room.We completed these and the two teacherswere very happy with the finished product! this took us till Lunch time to finish.

Last week we decided (Between the 5 tys that r on work exp. in the school) we would have a 'hot chocolate Lunch' the following each. we deceided what everyone had to bring eg. on girl brought the hot choco. I made cookies!!! So we all had hot chocolate and cookies at Lunch 2day! It was yummy.... :)

After Lunch I walked around and helped out. Then the teacher asked me to paint and cut out letters to make a sign. 
Before the day was finished i also helped skick art to white pages.

I am really enjoying work experience and dont want it to end. I love working with the children. I dont want to leave I want to stay for the whole year!! :) it has really shown be (so far) that would like to be a teacher in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment