Wednesday 24 April 2013

2nd week!

In the morning I came in and played and did puzzles with the children.  I helped them with whatever they were doing. After this I did painting with all of kids. I called them up two by two to their picture. I showed them how to use the paints, then I  rolled up the selves etc. I then wiped their hands etc when they were done I also cleaned up any split paint and when they were finished.

Then I did a board game called shopping lists with the children in groups of sixs'. I had to tell them how to play and help along the way
After this I played again with kids, put costumes on them and helped them. After their lunch I did story time and jolly phonics. Then we sany songs and then it was time to go home. All kids got their jackets and things together.

No comments:

Post a Comment