Wednesday 10 April 2013

First day of third work placement

 Today was my first day in Allsorts' playschool.  When I came in I first meet the two ladies who run and work in the playschool,  they were really nice and friendly. They were both really welcome, I wasnt nervous or anxious about the day ahead.

 Then Martina introduced me to all the kids, they were all really excited to have a new person in their classroom. At first I helped and played dress-up with some of the kids, then I played and helped the children with puzzles and jigsaws.

Martina then talked to me about the playschool's policies incl child abuse, confidentiality etc.

 After this I wrote all the children's names on sheets of paper for painting. Then two by two I called each child to the painting area to paint. I had to roll up their selves, place a painting t - shirt on them help them and then wipe their hands using a baby wipe.

Throughtout thedat of work experience I played games and helped the kids. I also read stories and helped in the cleaning up of the toys.

I really the day working with the xhildren and can't wait to go back next week! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment