Wednesday 24 April 2013

Third Wednesday

When I came in in the morning I did puzzles at the tables with the children i helped them with whatever one they were doing. After this I played games with the children.
Then I did art and crafts with the kids. This week they were learning about farm animals so we were making sheep. Were using old yoghurt pots and cotton wool. I helped (2 by 2) the children to cover the yoghut pots in glus and then stick and place balls of cotton wolls on the pots. Then they went to the teacher and got a face.

After this I played trains and blocks with some of the boys and girls. I heped them build the train tracks and we also made a castle with the blocks. Then it was tidy up time.

 
Then I did Jolly Phonics with kids, i held the book and showed them the pictures and sang along. Then it was time for the boys and girls Lunch. Which I helped with also.

 

After Lunch we sang songs and played group games. When It was hope time I helped the kids put their jackets and bags on.

I really enjoyed my third day of work experience in the playschool, I loved working the children!

No comments:

Post a Comment